VK Architects & Engineers offers services in Healthcare Design and Building Engineering. VK has offices in Brussels, Charleroi, Ghent, Roeselare, Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) and Hanoi (Vietnam).
Our integrated team of international experts (architects, engineers and project managers) designs high-quality, tailor-made healthcare facilities in Belgium and abroad. With a comprehensive network of partners, we offer a large range of services to readily address complex situations, with a constant and enduring commitment to environmental issues and social responsibilities.
VK wants to strengthen its position in the international healthcare market, by exporting the company's expertise towards Asia, the Middle-East and Africa. Therefore, we want to strengthen our management team with the role of International Business Development Director Healthcare.
Required experience and skills
• Hold a university degree, preferably in architecture or engineering and/or degree in management.
• A minimum of 10 years experience in the field, of which at least 5 years in business development.
• Preferably with experience in healthcare projects and in architecture, as well as international experience (Europe, Asia, Middle-East, Africa).
• Proven commercial skills (track record of realized order-intake in the past).
• An existing network in the Healthcare sector will be considered as an important advantage.
• Ability to work with all types of clients: public institutions, private hospital groups, operators, investors, developers, contractors.
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective problem solving and leadership skills.
• Fluency in English is essential.
• Able to work in and to travel in and out of Asia, Middle-East and Africa.
• Preferably based in South-East Asia.
• Responsible for the international growth of the healthcare division of VK.
• Sell the wide range of VK's design services for healthcare projects, in the region of Asia, Middle-East and Africa.
• Building a network of decision-makers and influencers, prospecting new potential customers (private and public sector).
• Cultivating key relationships and looking for new opportunities in target groups, by participating in networking events.
• Responsible for following up the existing clientele and develop a new clientele in the region.
• Seeking for challenging new business opportunities and translate them into long-term customer relationships.
• Identify major upcoming healthcare projects in an early stage.
• You work in close collaboration with the team of experts in Belgium and with the team of VKA Healthcare, a joint venture company between VK Architects and Engineers and Archetype Group. This JV is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
• You are a VK ambassador, by embracing the company's culture and representing VK positively.
VK offers you, not only, an attractive salary package, but also a stable job within an international-oriented company in full expansion, with a clear long-term vision and with special and continuous attention for innovation and sustainability, but most of all for the training and development and wellbeing of its employees.
Discover more about VK and our projects online at https://www.vkgroup.be/en/
You have an open mind to the world? If you are interested in working with us, please send a covering letter and resume to HR@vkgroup.be.